Thursday 21 July 2011

Swaddle Bags?

Has anyone used a swaddling bag with their infants? I saw these in the shopping  magazine that came in my Bounty Bag. I have never seen them before but they look awesome! They are like a really tight little sleeping bag that swaddles the baby with their arms close to their body so you don't have to wrap them. Seeing as my next baby will be born in summer and my wrapping skills are not that great (they always come lose) I thought the swaddle bag would be good because the baby won't get too hot. I bought some fabric and zippers today to have a go at making my own design.
I was just wondering if anyone has seen or used one of these, your feedback might help me to better design my own!
Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Well, I have used the swaddle bags when I purchased it from new born sleep sack agency who are providing various types of sleep sack, grobags etc.
    Baby Swaddle Blankets For Your Baby

    ReplyDelete